This weekends dig pending a track inspection.

Hey guys and girls!

Just got off the phone to Shane and we discussed this weekends dig. With the obvious amounts of rain received and more to follow, the track in many parts is quite slippery and probably unsafe to work on(that would have been seen on Thursday by some of the lads). The intention is to return to the Freeride line as an excavator is coming tomorrow, we could still use all the guys we can get for that. The ground up there is not the clay bed type that is found on Rodneys Run and should be relatively drier.

We’ll do a track inspection on Saturday morning and determine whether or not it’s worth doing anything on the DH run and let everyone know then.



Got something to say? Add your bit here!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s